View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:48 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Problems with "all-day" and activities / categories 

Post Problems with "all-day" and activities / categories
Hi!

Till now I have come quite far, but now in the last steps I seem to fail but I’m quite sure that only some little things are missing I can’t find. First of all I have to say that I don’t work with a graphical tool to design the calendar, instead I only use a plain Eclipse 3.3.2, so that I have to do all the coding by hand. But now to my problems.

1. My customer wants to distinguish between events that only go a few hours and events that go a day or longer. Like in the BeanDemo I need an all-day area. This I have already created. So far so good. All events I have fetched from the database and they get shown in my different views (day / week / month), but in month- and day-view they are displayed twice. Once in the all-day-area and once in the “hour-divided” area. What can I do to tell longer activities that they should only show up in the all-day area?

2. My second problem is that my activities don’t react on my category tree. Tree and activities, both, come from a database und yes the single parts show up as expected. But I don’t really know how I can chain the activities to my categories.

I would thank you a lot if you can help me. If you need further information please tell me.
Yours Nairi

Edit:
Topic can be deleted. I found the solutions on myself.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:14 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]