View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 9:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 How to? DateRangeDecorators on multiple categories 

Post How to? DateRangeDecorators on multiple categories
Hi all you MiG Calendar gurus.

I've been at work for the past few days on an implementation of a category-based calendar, which is to manage jobs on machine in a factory. I've gotten to this point so far:

One particular thing I'm trying to accomplish is to display the availability of each machine. Elsewhere in the software is a schedule I pick my information from - using that, I color the background of the calendar using DateRangeDecorators. White if available, grey if not.

The only problem I am running into is that it seems the decorators apply to all categories at once. From what I gather, it appears that there is no obvious connection between the decorators and the categories that I can make (shame on me for not noticing earlier.) So, the question: Can I restrict DateRangeDecorators to some categories only, or will I have to use another decorator altogether?

Bonus question: You'll notice I have my activities at full-height even though their ends overlap each other. I did this by shaving a milisecond off the duration of the one on the left. It's a quick and dirty solution and I'm seeking a more elegant one, where overlapping items just keep on taking all the space they can, or their ends can be set as inclusive or exclusive. I've put in management where conflicting items get bumped away, so I'll regularly have situations where, say "a job finished at 3:00 PM and the next job begins at 3:00 PM."

Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:14 am
Site Admin

Post Re: How to? DateRangeDecorators on multiple categories
Hello,

If you want support for MIG Calendar, please submit a support ticket from our site.

Thanks,

Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:15 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]